At Web Boss Solutions Pvt. Ltd we recognize that Legal Agreements is important. This Legal Agreements applies to all products and services provided by us.
Web Boss Solutions Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Parent") AND you (hereinafter referred to as "Customer")
entered into a Customer Master Agreement effective from 9 July, 2018 of which this "Customer Hosting Product Agreement Extension" is a part.
WHEREAS Parent provides Web, Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Email Hosting Services;
WHEREAS the Customer wishes to place an Order for Web, VPS and/or Email Hosting Services ("Hosting Order") through the Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
1. Rights of Parent
While certain attributes of the Hosting Order may consist of unlimited resources, Customer recognises that the Hosting Order is a shared hosting service, and that the Parent has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on the Hosting Order at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or incase of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or incase Parent learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Parent in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Parent Products and the OrderBox, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Parent and/or Service Providers, or for any other appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
2. Terms of Usage
Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and OrderBox Users, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit use of the Hosting Order, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below -
A. General Terms
(1) For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
(2) Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
(3) Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
(4) Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
(5) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
(6) Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
(7) Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
(8) Use excessive resources which in the Parent's sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent's services.
(9) Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
(10) Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(11) Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(12) Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
(13) Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
(14) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
(15) Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin.
(16) Customers are advised to maintain data backups on their home computers or CDs to ensure that they have ready access to their data in case we have a hardware failure or any other accidental issue. However, such cases are rare in occurrence, but cannot be avoided sometimes. This is why we recommend all our clients to take regular backups for all their important e-mails and data by forwarding mails to other domain email IDs or by using Outlook.
(17) Customers should also maintain their payment confirmation details that have been paid to us for activation of the orders. It is also advisable to maintain the backup of our first mail which is sent to you after activation of your order and contains your User ID and password. By using the details provided, we will be able to provide you Technical/Billing support and activation/renew/control panel/reset password facility etc.
B. Web, Email Hosting Specific terms
(1) As a backup/storage device.
(2) Run any gaming servers.
(3) Store over 100,000 files.
(4) Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
(5) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds.
(6) Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership.
(7) Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent's sole discretion.
(8) Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 300 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
(9) Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate.
(10) Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by Jigsy.com.
(11) Use more than 50% of the website's disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails.
(12) Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued.
(13) Store more than two website backup files.
(14) Use more than 5GB per database.
You must read and agree to all terms in this document before using our services. By using or continuing to use Web Boss Solutions services, you are automatically agreeing to the terms of this document!
Web Boss Solutions is a leading service provider in the IT industry, providing the best of facilities at competitive market rates. However, recent detection of misuse of our services have compelled us to take action against the violating clients and also lay down a few terms and conditions. We own the sole rights to discontinue the services or deny access to anyone who fails to comply with the rules implemented by us, without any warning or prior notice.
THE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO BE FOLLOWED HAVE BEEN LISTED BELOW
Any inconvinience caused to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT in terms of threatening, abusing or annnoying will be considered very serious and results in suspension of account . Web Boss Solutions does not provide any support to sub clients.
1 Misuse of the allotted server space, bandwidth etc. By the client will lead to reduction in the space and facility given.
2 Distribution of free email IDs or Webspace to any person other than the ones related to the website owner or the company automatically gives Web Boss Solutions the rights to decrease the number of email IDs provided.
3 Any illegal activity detected on a website will lead to sealing of the same by us with immediate effect, as per the IT rules laid out by the Indian and International IT Act.
4 Intentionally tampering (Hacking or sending virus) of our server by a client will see the account suspended.
5 Customers are advised to maintain data backups on their home computers or CDs to ensure that they have ready access to their data in case we have a hardware failure or any other accidental issue. However, such cases are rare in occurrence, but cannot be avoided sometimes. This is why we recommend all our clients to take regular backups for all their important e-mails and data by forwarding mails to other domain email IDs or by using Outlook.
6 Customers should also maintain their payment confirmation details that have been paid to us for activation of the orders. It is also advisable to maintain the backup of our first mail which is sent to you after activation of your order and contains your User ID and password. By using the details provided, we will be able to provide you Technical/Billing support and activation/renew/control panel/reset password facility etc.
7 We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and to increase/decrease the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
ABUSE OF SMTP MAIL SERVER
We only allow our customers to use our SMTP server without using any illegal techniques and any unauthorised use of our SMTP server such as spam mail is not allowed.
In case of any tampering done to our network security, we will take an immediate action against the respective hosting account.
UNSOLICITED EMAIL SPAM POLICY
Unsolicited commercial advertisements (spam) are not allowed in e-mail IDs and may result in cancellation of the account. Web Boss Solutions has Zero Tolerance for the use of our services for any illegal activities online. You also have the responsibility to ensure that your clients comply with this policy, as you will be precariously liable for any default. It wont be an excuse that the sub account on which the illegality is done belong to your client. If a client is found in violation of the spam policy, the offending account will be terminated without notice and no refund will be issued. There will also be a fee charged to the client for each complaint received.
ABUSE OF TRAFFIC
If any customer violates the company's policies in site transfer or misuse of bandwidth, Web Boss Solutions can decrease its allotted Traffic quota or suspended his account with out any prior notice.
72 hours past your due date, your account will be suspended ($10 Or, Rs.500/- for Hosting/Reseller Packages reactivation fee will apply). Accounts will be terminated if we do not receive payment within 7 Days after the due date.
ABUSE OF SPACE
As per our policies, at least 90% of your web pages (HTML) must be "Linked" with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) which is stored in our server. Web space must not be used by your visitor for free upload, download heavy size file. Web sites containing a large number of unlinked files or using server space for data storing purpose are subject to deletion of files otherwise we will cancellation the account without prior notice. Inactive/Expired domain accounts will be terminated without any prior notice.
MS SQL DataBase space allowed per domain maximum 1024MB. If need to increase the limit, email us to email@example.com.
CUSTOMERS CAN NOT RUN IRC, BOTS OR CLIENTS ON SERVERS
Customers are also prohibited from running Bulk E-mailing, Unsolicited E-mailing, Newsgroup Spamming, Pornographic Content, Illegal Content, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, Warez, Cracks, and Software Serial Numbers, Audio or video streaming, Phishing,Fraud, Spam, Gambling, Arcade Gaming, Nulled Scripts, File Hosting, Proxy, Torrentflux or similar, Rapidleech or similar websites.
We do not allow clients to install their own chat rooms, without approving it with the Web Boss Solutions Support Team. Most chat rooms tend to be large system hogs and we cannot allow it as an account option. However, we do provide a choice of Java chat rooms that will more than fill your needs and run without hindering the performance of the machine for others.
LARGE FILE POLICY
We regularly check customer bandwidth and disk space utilization data in a series of statistical analyses and use the results to define "normal". Although these tests vary from month to month. If your account's bandwidth or disk space utilization causes any concern, you will receive an email asking you to reduce usage. We strive to provide at least 48 hours notice to allow customers to make adjustments before we take any corrective action.
Customer may not use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. Account will be suspended until customer reply with next action plan. If the account overload again, Web Boss Solutions reserves the right to terminate the account permanently or impose an overload penalty fees to the customer. To avoid this suspension or penalty fees, Web Boss Solutions advises customers not to use our shared hosting accounts for the following usage, as they generally will overload. These activities are unattended server-side processes, torrent application, tracker, file-sharing, peer-to-peer activities, IRC chat module, video streaming, gaming applications, web spider or indexer, daemons and heavy cron-jobs.
At Web Boss Solutions, we offer a 30 days money back guarantee on web hosting plans and packages. Domain name registration, VPS/Dedicated Servers Packages, promotional offers and transfers are non-refundable. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our services and cancel your account within the initial 30 days from the initial order date of your account we will refund you pro-rated money (excluding any setup fees). Web Boss Solutions will not issue refunds to users who have their account terminated/suspended by US. Refunds may take up to 10-12 Days to process.
All abuse complaints must be responded to no later than 48 hours after the complaint is made. Failure to reply may result in account termination. Web Boss Solutions reserves the right to remove files which do not adhere to our terms of service, local, state, or federal laws.